Five-star home from home near Bath's main sights
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -45% today
Pulteney Bridge, Bath
Classic Garden view room
Deluxe Park view room
A relaxing and intimate five-star stay a short walk from the city's Abbey, Roman Baths, Pulteney Bridge and other sights – includes breakfast, a glass of prosecco and more
- Nestled right by a leafy park, just moments from the very heart of historic Bath, this handsome five-star Victorian villa is just a leisurely stroll across Pulteney Bridge, and no more than a 10-minute stroll to the iconic Roman Baths and Bath Abbey.
- Cooked delights and buffet options await for breakfast – think fresh orange juice, poached pears, freshly baked mini croissants, and a menu of eggs Benedict, pancakes with bacon and syrup, whole oak-smoked kipper and a classic full English. Be sure to head to the brand-new Henrietta Bar, too, for cocktails in a stylish setting.
- Spend your days wandering the nearby lanes and cobbled streets of this charming spa town, marvelling at its sandstone architecture as you go. You will get to enjoy a sound night’s sleep on your Hypnos bed, complete with Egyptian cotton sheets, in your tastefully decorated room, as you tuck in for the night in this quiet location.
- Afternoon tea
- Private off-street parking
- Hypnos beds in every room
- Goose down duvets
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry services
How to get there
For more details, please see our FAQ page.