Ornate hotel in central Rome with a lovely roof terrace
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Escape with the one you love
The perfect package with flights included
Enjoy a great Italian escape to a grand, classically-styled hotel in central Rome, with a roof terrace – includes flights, discounts, optional skip-the-line Vatican tickets and more
- Step back in time and enjoy a regal break at Hotel Romanico Palace, an opulently decorated bolthole in a prized central location. Attention to detail is key here, from the chaises longues in the lobby through to the dazzling rooftop restaurant, where 360-degree views of the city can be devoured.
- The spacious guest rooms and suites are uniquely furnished with hand-painted frescoes, grand gilded headboards and classical artwork adorning the walls – an enchanting setting for a restful and authentic stay. Each comes with a luxurious marble bathroom.
- The hotel's Romamor wellness area offers a relaxing oasis for your mind and body with a sauna, Irish shower and relaxation area. Dip in and out of the steam and Turkish baths and get your body moving in the fitness centre.
- Rooftop garden (seasonal)
- Wellness facilities
- Romantic room amenities (chargeable)
- Room service
- Airport transportation (chargeable)
How to get there
Romanico Palace Hotel is situated right in the heart of Rome, extremely close to Villa Borghese and Via Veneto. Leonardo da Vinci Airport is roughly a 40-minute taxi ride away from the hotel, and the journey to the airport takes approximately an hour on public transport. You’ll need to take a bus to Roma Termini station, then take the RV line to the airport.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please also note that the terrace bar is seasonal and weather-dependent.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.