A central Rome break at quirky pad with a choice of excursions
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Ice Cream Tasting
St Peter's Square, Vatican City
An innovative central Rome break at an award-winning, technology-loving hotel, including breakfast, flights and a choice of excursions
- Offering a cool design concept, iRooms Pantheon & Navona – so called due to it being less than 10 minutes walk from these iconic attractions – serves up hip modernity by way of complete contrast to the ancient wonders all around. Hiding behind the traditional stone facade is a futuristic world, full of mood lighting and high-tech features.
- The names of the rooms – iTube, iWild, iCube, iZen, iMovie and iSpa – show that this place is a fully paid-up, forward-looking member of the 21st century, putting the latest technology at your fingertips. All have iPads to change the rooms' lighting, some have their very own Jacuzzi, others 3D TVs and some 360-degree cinema walls.
- Breakfast is a spread of sweet and savoury choices served in your room. For other meals, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby, which hotel staff will happily recommend. You're also just a stone's throw from some of the city's major sites and attractions, including the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- Breakfast room
- In-room iPad and smart TV with Netflix
- Minibar with snacks and soft drinks
- En-suite bathroom with rain shower
How to get there
The hotel is centrally situated near Piazza Venezia and the Pantheon, close to the Trevi Fountain. Transfers are not included within the price of this package, so the best way to get here is via taxi, train and tram or bus.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €3.50 per person, per night, is payable locally. Please note there is a supplement of €20 for arrivals later than 10pm.
Please note that reception opens between 8am-10pm; guests arriving outside of these hours must contact the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Check-in past 10pm is chargeable (€20) directly to the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.