Italian elegance at a dreamy Florence hotel
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -48% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Giardino di Boboli & Palazzo Pitti
Basilica di Santa Croce
Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore
Explore Renaissance Florence from a hotel in the heart of the city – includes breakfast and welcome treats. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Basilicas and bridges: Florence's spectacular architecture of domed basilicas and medieval bridges is combined with pretty cobbled streets and shaded palazzi, where visitors can escape the sun with a scoop of street gelato. The whole city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and it’s easy to see why.
- Italian indulgence: Residenza Magliabechi has its own mini-spa with a Jacuzzi, plus a bright and airy garden with views of the Basilica Santa Croce.
- Sleeping soundly: The rooms epitomise classic Florentine appeal – natural light, polished wood and arty accents fuse together for a fresh, contemporary feel. An orthopaedic mattress and soundproofing ensure a restful night’s sleep.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Air conditioning
- Concierge service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting service (surcharge)
How to get there
From Florence airport, take the T2 tram to Unità stop and walk about one and a half kilometres to the hotel. Pisa airport is 85 kilometres away.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €3 per person, per night, is payable at the hotel upon check-out. It may be subject to change according to City Council amendments.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.