A glamorous Slovenia stay with beautiful views of the coast
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -46% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Comfort Double room with sea view
Sea View suite
Sea View suite
Glitz and seaside glamour at a refurbished hotel in sunny Slovenia, with a choice of rooms, breakfast, dinner and casino access
- Wind down in the newly-renovated Remisens Premium Casa Rosa, Annexe - a gleaming hideaway with views of towards the bay, beaches and marina of Portoroz - a charming port on Slovenia’s Adriatic coast. Remisens Premium Roza is the annexe to sister hotel Metropol next door, where you can enjoy impressive five-star facilities.
- The star of the show is the Metropol’s impressive pool complex, which includes an Olympic-size pool, whirlpools and an indoor seawater pool. After a day lazing on the hotel's private beach, refuel with a buffet-style dinner of fresh Mediterranean cuisine before heading trying your luck on the roulette tables at the Grand Casino Portoroz.
- The Wellness & Spa centre at Hotel Metropol, covering 1,600 square metres, has Finnish and infrared saunas, massage treatment rooms, a fitness centre and beauty salon; perfect for getting into the holiday mode. If you're looking to get active, make the most of the tennis and basketball courts of the nearby sports stadium.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Olympic-sized pool
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Two restaurants
- Private beach
- Evening entertainment
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Private balcony
- Air conditoning
How to get there
When arriving into Slovenia, you're most likely to fly into Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, situated 142 kilometres away. The best way to get here given the distance is via hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra charge.
Good to know
Please note that parking is available for a fee of €14 per night and is payable to the hotel directly upon arrival.
This hotel is pet-friendly subject to availability, for a supplement of €27 per dog, per night. This is payable directly to the hotel and must be organised prior to your arrival.
Please note that a city tax of €2.50 per person, per night, is payable locally.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.