Enjoy a relaxing Sardinian escape with a private beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Cala Cipolla, Sardinia
Double Standard room
A laid-back and family-friendly holiday on the pretty coast of Sardinia, with its own sugary stretch of beach, including full board and all travel
- Facing a stretch of white sand, the laid-back Hotel Flamingo Resort offers comfy accommodation in pretty surroundings. Opt for a perfectly cosy Double Standard room, or choose an I Nidi Deluxe room, located in exclusive villas amid lovely gardens for an even more romantic stay. For added comfort and space, choose a spacious I Nidi suite.
- Taking inspiration from the local scenery, the serene Ippocampo wellness centre offers spa facilities and beauty treatments by the bucketload. Boasting state-of-the-art hydromassage stations in a heated pool, plus a sauna, emotional showers and a Turkish bath, it's easy to while away the hours here and enjoy some real R&R.
- Really get into the holiday mode taking a dip in the panoramic outdoor pool, or while away the hours sunning yourself on the private beach. Should all of that relaxing get a bit much for you, recharge your batteries dining in one of hotel's three restaurants, each offering tasty dishes and incredible surroundings.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two outdoor pools
- Private beach
- Three restaurants
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' playground
- Tennis court
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony
How to get there
All travel is included within this package. You'll get to the resort via shared transfer; Cagliari Elmas Airport is situated around 43 kilometres from the resort and a journey should take around 45 minutes or so.
Good to know
Please be aware that use of sun loungers at the beach is not included and a small fee will need to be paid directly to the hotel. Buses and taxis are available to visit the nearby town of Pula, but should you wish to explore further afield, car hire is recommended.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.