Kick back in dreamy Ischia at a spa hotel with private beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Sea View room
Saint Angelo, Ischia
A blissful spa holiday on the Italian isle of Ischia, with added private beach - includes half board option, a wine-tasting excursion, thermal park access and all travel
- The volcanic isle of Ischia near Naples is the stuff of legends, especially on the quieter southern coast. Set on a rocky outcrop near the peaceful car-free town of Sant’Angelo, with its whitewashed houses and steep winding streets, the Apollon Club is a delightful hideaway with unbeatable sea views.
- Another string to the Apollon's bow is that you're a stone's throw from Aphrodite Apollon Thermal Park, with its bubbling mineral waters, eight pools of different temperatures and intriguing hot sand beaches. You’ll get to enjoy included access here, as well as direct beach access to Maronti beach.
- You can also enjoy blissful privacy on the Miramare Scoglio, a volcanic stone platform great for sunbathing where you can slip straight into the clear waters. While away a blissful few hours in one of the swimming pools or head to the restaurant terrace to experience spectacular views and cuisine to match.
- Private beach
- Sun terrace
- Thermal park
- Tennis court
- Massage and beauty services
- Steam room
- Pilates and yoga
- Private balcony or terrace
- Air conditioning
How to get there
You'll fly into Naples International Airport on the mainland. To get to Ischia, you’ll need to take a ferry from Naples Port over to the island which takes around 60 to 90 minutes. Please note that all transfers are included within the price of this package.
Good to know
Please note that a local tax of €3 per person, per day, is payable locally to the hotel, and that rooms come with either a balcony or terrace; these are randomly allocated upon booking.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.