Bask in Greek sea views and panoramic sunsets in Crete
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Twin Side Sea View room
Head on a picturesque, all-inclusive Greek island getaway to a scenic hotel in northern Crete, just minutes from the beach – includes all travel
- Perched in a picturesque spot on Crete's coast, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning Panorama Hotel offers, as its name suggests, jaw-dropping panoramas of the town of Galatas and the colourful sunsets that make their appearance across the Cretan Sea most evenings.
- The top-notch facilities include luxurious Aegeo Spa, which has a full menu of indulgent treatments that use essential oils and
traditional Greek herbs and spices to help you de-stress and go home relaxed. There's also a gym for those keen to keep up their workouts.
- Mouthwatering delights await for breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant, Symposium Restaurant. Almira Pool Bar offers light bites by the pool, while Panorama Bar is perfect for watching the sunset with a drink in hand. You’ll also find Nissi Beach Bar nestled in the beach house garden (not included in all-inclusive basis).
How to get there
Panorama Hotel is located in the Cretan town of Galatas, a 10-minute drive from the town of Chania. Chania International Airport is roughly a 30-minute drive away.
Please note that use of the spa facilities and treatments will incur an additional charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.