Discover Bruges from a 19th-century mansion
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A history-steeped Relais & Châteaux property in the romantic heart of Bruges - includes champagne breakfast, a sightseeing tour, discount card and more
- Grandiose décor with lavish furnishings, rich fabrics, carpeted flooring and floor-to-ceiling drapes characterise Relais & Châteaux Hôtel Héritage, a 19th-century mansion in the heart of Bruges, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site back in 2000. It's the perfect base to explore the cobbled streets, cathedrals and cuisine of this pretty town.
- For culinary thrills, signature restaurant Le Mystique is a stunning space with ornamental gilding and chandelier lighting. Overseen by acclaimed chef Gregory Slembrouck, the à la carte menu showcases modern Belgian-French cuisine that pulls focus on local and seasonal ingredients.
- It's the thoughtful extras in the guest rooms that bring things right up to date; mostly the Nespresso machines and writing desks with iPads. Relais & Châteaux Hôtel Héritage has unsurprisingly won a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2019 award for its relentless hospitality and high-quality services.
- Breakfast room
- Fitness centre
- Room service
How to get there
Relais & Châteaux Hôtel Héritage is around 120 kilometres from Brussels Airport. For Eurostar travellers, you can reach Bruges from Brussels station, and from there the hotel is a 10-minute taxi ride or a 20-minute walk.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €2.12 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Le Mystique is open from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.