Suffolk country house hotel with award-winning dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
St Edmundsbury Cathedral, Bury St Edmunds
Main House room
A country stay at a rose-hued Tudor house with an award-winning restaurant and lovely grounds in Suffolk – includes breakfast and one cream tea, optional dinner and more
- There are few better places to make the most of crisp country air than at the romantic Ravenwood Hall – a cosy Tudor house of distinction that's situated just a short march away from Bury St Edmunds and the splendid Suffolk countryside, and within reach of the beautiful coastline.
- Cosy up by an inglenook fireplace and enjoy the intimate atmosphere of the rose-hued bolthole or head outdoors for a leisurely amble to admire fine stately homes and watch the horse races at Newmarket Racecourse – it's the perfect place for a getaway.
- Throw in an excellent award-winning restaurant, lovely wooded grounds and spectacular views of the Suffolk countryside – and it's easy to see why Ravenwood Hall nabbed a much-coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Bathrobe and slippers (Main House rooms only)
- Luxury toiletries
Ravenwood Hall is nestled in the Suffolk countryside and easily reachable by car from junction 45 on the A14. For guests travelling by train, the nearest station is Thurston.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.