Marvel at Liège’s rich history and architecture from a sleek pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
An elegant riverside hotel in Liège, one of the most historic Belgian cities - includes breakfast
- Converted from an old textiles factory and an adjacent convent, Ramada Plaza Liège is packed full of character, history and charm. While exposed brick pillars can be found in the restaurant and bar areas, the lobby and elegant guest rooms have been thoroughly modernised.
- The restaurant, housed within a 17th-century convent, effortlessly carries rustic décor throughout. Baskets of fresh bread buns and Kilner jars full of flavoured water are the little touches that delight, as well as an à la carte menu with an Italian twist, including rib of veal, fennel risotto, and zingy lemon tart.
- When you’re not shopping in the quiet town, or dining on Belgian delicacies, take a stroll along the River Meuse in Liège and take a tour of its most famous landmarks: there’s the Prince-Bishops’ Palace, plus the Church of Saint Bartholomew for those eager to absorb the culture and history of this commercial hub.
- Fitness centre
How to get there
Liège airport is approximately 15 kilometres from Ramada Plaza Liège. If you’re planning to travel by public transport, there is a bus from the airport to Guillemins Quay then you can change for a bus to Rue Marengo in the city.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €2.50 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.