Quirky boutique stay in old-town Edinburgh
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
A maximalist design-led Radisson Collection hotel, just off Edinburgh's coveted Royal Mile
- Edinburgh addresses don’t come much smarter than the Royal Mile, and this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning boutique hotel is definitely an iconic landmark in its own right; Radisson Collection Hotel, Royal Mile Edinburgh cuts a striking dash in the historic heart of the city.
- A sleek exterior welcomes you from the outside, a modern masterpiece standing out against its fellow historic buildings. Interiors make no less of an impact, with geometric patterns, polka dots, Crayola brights against punchy monochromes and graphic artworks. Embracing colour and texture in spectacular fashion, the designer rooms have unique feature walls and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- You won't be disappointed by stylish cocktail lounge on George IV Bridge, serving an acclaimed seasonal cocktail menu inspired by Scotland and Edinburgh’s history and culture, as well as boasting a range of fine wines, champagnes and craft beers.
- Tea and coffee services
- Spa and wellness facilities
How to get there
The hotel's ultra-central location on Edinburgh's Royal Mile means that public transport links are right on your doorstep. Waverley train station is a few minutes' walk from here, and the airport is about a 25-minute drive away.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.