A relaxing stay in the heart of Marseille
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -48% today
Escape with the one you love
You can add flights to this hotel
Premium Port View room
A charming, well-located Radisson Blu hotel in the South of France, with breakfast, a welcome drink and access to the rooftop pool
- Amongst the hustle and bustle of Marseille’s Port Vieux, this Radisson Blu hotel is ready to welcome you into its serene surrounds. Modern decor perfectly complements the hotel’s sleek design, with rooms finished with Provencal and Mediterranean motifs. For an utterly relaxing day, sun yourself by the outdoor pool, boasting views of the harbour and historic buildings, work off tension in the fitness centre, or take to the lawn for a game of pétanque.
- Stylishly appointed rooms are designed to be both elegant and inviting. Expect warm, earthy tones and rich vibrant blues. Large windows and plush furnishings will ensure that every moment spent in your room is a peaceful one, plus the turndown service is a decadent finishing touch. Opt for a Premium room and you get an impressive view of the laid-back Vieux Port harbour, including its cafes, bars and seafood market.
- When hunger strikes, there’s no better place to be than in this hotel. Overlooking the port, Le Quai du 7ème offers patrons local classics and Provencal tapas, with the option to sit in the lounge, or on the terrace overlooking the old harbour - the perfect place to watch the sunset. Sunday brunch is served each weekend at the hotel and, for a dining experience a little more intimate, you can opt for a meal on The Patio.
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Cocktail bar
- Fitness centre
- Partnership with Cinq Mondes Spa
- Meeting facilities
- Pétanques pitch
How to get there
Radisson Blu, Marseille Vieux Port is in an ideal location for exploration. Minutes from the harbour, historical sites abound just outside the front door, thanks to its ideal location between Fort Saint-Nicolas and the Théâtre de la Criée. As the immediate area is also well served by transport links, you can venture further afield in Provence.
Good to know
The outdoor pool is open between May and October.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.