Plush Radisson Blu hotel on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -54% today
A contemporary spa hotel, just moments from the picturesque Wild Atlantic Way, with views of Sligo Bay – includes full Irish breakfast, dinner allowance and spa credit
- Anchored to the wind-lashed northwest coast of Ireland, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Sligo is a romantic escape just moments from the stunning coastal walks and drives of the Wild Atlantic Way. With views over Sligo Bay and just a short drive to the pretty town itself, there’s much to see and do – if you can tear yourself away from the hotel.
- On site, there’s a sumptuous spa with an 18-metre pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, with a menu of spa treatments including massages, Elemis body therapies and soothing facials. What’s more, the Waves Bar provides a relaxing space for a post-spa tipple before dinner.
- Dine on delicious Irish classic dishes at the Classiebawn Restaurant, an AA Rosette-accredited dining room where you can try inspired meals taken from the land: citrus cured salmon with samphire, Irish beef short rib with champ mash. Or, you could head into Sligo to visit the restaurants there – perfect after a day on the beach just three kilometres away.
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
The hotel has a convenient location on the Wild Atlantic Way, so it’s great if you’re planning a longer tour. The hotel is just five minutes’ drive from the centre of Sligo and Rosses Point Village, on the Rosses Point peninsula. Nearby airports include Ireland West Airport Knock (57 kilometres), Dublin (220 kilometres) and Shannon (210 kilometres). You’ll need a car for getting around.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.