A blissful Cannes stay at a five-star hotel with scenic rooftop views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -56% today
Deluxe Sea View room
A five-star stay on the impressive Cannes seafront with private beach and rooftop bar - including buffet breakfast spa access, a treatment discount and a suite option
- Glamorous rooftop views and stunning Mediterranean seas await at the five-star Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso in Cannes – an elegant edifice right on the seafront overlooking the glittering port. The height of luxury aptly begins on the roof with its bar and stretches down to the private beach, perfect for bronzing.
- Start your day with a rich buffet breakfast at Restaurant 30° Celsius. Then there's the aptly named Le 360° bar and terrace on the rooftop of the hotel, which boasts impressive views wherever you look. You can enjoy signature dishes, including whole sea bass cooked in a salt crust, or simply kick back with a cool cocktail.
- With scores of treatment rooms, seawater pools and a sea view Jacuzzi, the adjoining Les Thermes des Marins Thalasso & Spa is a reason for visiting in itself, stretching 2,700 square metres. There are 46 treatments rooms, a heated indoor and outdoor seawater swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and multi-sensory shower.
- Thalasso spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Private beach
How to get there
Gare de Cannes is a five-minute drive (or 15-minute walk) from the hotel, while Nice Côte d'Azur airport is a 30-minute drive away. From the airport, you can catch the 23 bus to Saint-Laurent-du-Var Gare and then change for the RER service to Gare de Cannes.
Good to know
Please note, there is a city tax of €2.25 per person, per night, payable directly to the hotel.
Swimsuits are compulsory at Les Thermes des Marins Thalasso & Spa. Please also note that the spa will be closed for maintenance between 2-12 September 2019 inclusive.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.