Georgian grandeur in the East Sussex countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Executive Double or Twin room
Escape to a beautiful Georgian country house in East Sussex, with landscaped gardens and an award-winning restaurant – includes breakfast, optional dinner and late check-out
- Sitting in all its Georgian grandeur amid 150 acres of landscaped gardens, lakes and woodland, Powder Mills Hotel & Restaurant offers a mix of character, comfort, tranquillity and top-notch amenities – ideal for a relaxing, home-from-home stay in the countryside.
- The Orangery has two AA Rosettes under its belt thanks to a mouthwatering menu of British fare, crafted from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. With a wine cellar on site, there’s also an impressive selection of wine to complement all dishes.
- When you aren’t taking a stroll through the gorgeous grounds, cosy up in the library, or in front of the drawing room’s roaring fire – why not add a touch of indulgence and enjoy an afternoon tea in this comfy setting. Beauty treatments are also on hand if you’re looking for a dose of TLC.
- Swimming pool
How to get there
Powder Mills Hotel & Restaurant sits in the East Sussex town of Battle. The hotel is 59 miles away from London, which is roughly a two-hour drive or an hour and 10 minutes on the train, direct from London Bridge station to Battle railway station.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.