Limber up for an active break at a sea-facing Mark Warner resort in Turkey
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double/Twin room
A sporty escape at a stylish seaside resort in Turkey with a blissful spa, watersports facilities and an Olympic-size pool - includes all travel, resort board
- The blissful Phokaia Beach Resort is situated right on the beach next to the beautiful harbour town of Foça, Izmir. At this beach club run by the award-winning activity holiday company, Mark Warner, you can take your pick between the tennis facilities, adrenaline-inducing watersports or simply relaxing in the incredible surroundings.
- Shape your holiday here to be as energetic or as laid-back as you like; try your hand at a spot of waterskiing or wakeboarding under the expert eye of an instructor, or limber up for a friendly game of tennis on one of four hard courts at the resort. For a change of pace, take a dip in the Olympic-size pool, followed by a stroll on the beach and an invigorating cleanse in the traditional hammam at the resort’s extensive spa.
- This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner has a restaurant with breathtaking sea views, serving traditional Turkish cuisine, as well as two bars on site. You can venture into town to further sample local dishes, too. Spoiler alert – your food will also be served with a side of stunning sea views and historical streets at which to marvel.
Phokaia Beach Resort is great for families travelling with children of all ages, with compact grounds, a kids’ pool and play area, plus children’s clubs ranging from four months up to 17 years old. There are heaps of activities for older children too, including windsurfing, dinghy sailing, waterskiing and wakeboarding, along with land-based options along the likes of tennis courts and road cycling (for teens). Childcare is available for children up to 13 years old.
Good to know
Please be aware some activities are at an additional cost – please check before confirming your booking.
Please also note that you will need six months on your passports on the return date of travel, and will also need to purchase e-visas before travelling.
The hotel will cater for your breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout your stay, except evening meals on two nights, when you can dine at the on-site barbecue (extra cost) or head into Foca.
Watch this video to find out more:
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.