Limber up for an active break at a sea-facing Mark Warner resort in Turkey
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Double/Twin room
A sporty escape at a stylish seaside resort in Turkey with a blissful spa, watersports facilities and an Olympic-size pool - includes all travel, resort board
- The blissful Phokaia Beach Resort is situated right on the beach next to the beautiful harbour town of Foça, Izmir. At this beach club run by the award-winning activity holiday company, Mark Warner, you can take your pick between the tennis facilities, adrenaline-inducing watersports or simply relaxing in the incredible surroundings.
- Shape your holiday here to be as energetic or as laid-back as you like; try your hand at a spot of waterskiing or wakeboarding under the expert eye of an instructor, or limber up for a friendly game of tennis on one of four hard courts at the resort. For a change of pace, take a dip in the Olympic-size pool, followed by a stroll on the beach and an invigorating cleanse in the traditional hammam at the resort’s extensive spa.
- This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner has a restaurant with breathtaking sea views, serving traditional Turkish cuisine, as well as two bars on site. You can venture into town to further sample local dishes, too. Spoiler alert – your food will also be served with a side of stunning sea views and historical streets at which to marvel.
Phokaia Beach Resort is great for families travelling with children of all ages, with compact grounds, a kids’ pool and play area, plus children’s clubs ranging from one year old up to 13 years old (subject to availability; clubs for children under two are subject to additional costs). There are heaps of activities for older children too, including windsurfing and dinghy sailing, plus waterskiing and wakeboarding for an additional cost. There are also land-based options like tennis courts and road cycling (for teens).
Good to know
Please be aware some activities are at an additional cost – please check before confirming your booking.
Please also note that you will need six months on your passports on the return date of travel, and will also need to purchase e-visas before travelling.
The hotel will cater for your breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout your stay, except evening meals on two nights, when you can dine at the on-site barbecue (extra cost) or head into Foca.
Watch this video to find out more:
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage allowance per person (please check airline terms and conditions) and one piece of 20kg hold luggage per person, is included, as well as shared airport transfers (approximately 90 minutes one-way).
From London Heathrow to Abadan, with British Airways:
- Outbound: departing at 13.35, arriving at 19.45
- Inbound: departing at 20.40, arriving at 22.50
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Mark Warner with ATOL number 1176 and your contract is with that company. Mark Warner booking conditions are available from http://www.markwarner.co.uk/terms-conditions
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.