Hip Prague hotel with modern interiors
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -61% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Penta Standard room
Penta Standard room
Penta Plus room
A hip and stylish hotel filled with contemporary character, just a short hop from the centre of Prague - includes breakfast, late check-out and optional three-course dinner
- Pentahotel Prague offers a rare opportunity to stay in an eye-catching, cool-as-you-like hotel in the ever-hip city of Prague. With its super central location - just two kilometres from Prague's Old Town - it's the perfect base to explore this vibrant city from. It's no wonder the hotel won itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The hotel oozes style through rooms designed by Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun, which include bespoke rain showers fitted in the en-suite bathrooms. Each room is executed to a stylish, contemporary standard to create a modern but relaxed ambience.
- The on-site restaurant serves both Czech and international cuisine within a stylish, relaxed interior. An international wine list complements the menu. There is also a bar in the Pentalounge, which serves innovative cocktails you'll love slow-sipping.
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Václav Havel Airport Prague is about 20 kilometres from the hotel. The best way to get here is via taxi or a combination of bus and train.
Good to know
This hotel prides itself on being an adults-only retreat and as such, doesn’t allow children under the age of 18 years old.
A city tax of €0.60 per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.