Morocco yoga and surf beach retreat near Agadir
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
The perfect package with flights included
A suite stay on a hip and eco-friendly Moroccan beach famed for great surfing - includes half-board dining, a yoga and paddle board session, discounted single rates and travel
- On Morocco's enticing coast and holding an outdoor pool, eco-resort Paradis Plage offers an activity-filled break on the beach. This relaxed resort has a playful edge - kooky colours and a barefoot beach vibe combine for a truly tranquil, fuss-free stay.
- Head to the eco spa to relax in the two hammams, treatment rooms and outdoor treatment room. Alongside daily yoga sessions, the resort also offers their own surf school with qualified instructors. By night, hunker down by the fire pit for an outdoor film screening.
- The 62-square-metre Junior suites look onto the ocean and pool area, and are tastefully decked out with Moroccan-inspired décor such as pendant lamps. Premium suites offer a roomy 72 square metres and show off views of the ocean, pool area and gardens.
- Surf school
- Yoga Shala
- Paddle board and surf board hire
- Spa with children's spa menu
- Four restaurants
- Fire pit
For more details, please see our FAQ page.