A rustic stay in Tuscany's medieval Montepulciano
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -69% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A picturesque stay in one of Tuscany's most renowned wine towns, with breakfast, optional dinner, a welcome drink, a wine and food tasting session and more
- Perched on a picture-perfect Tuscan hillside, the medieval town of Montepulciano has it all; with a balmy climate, some of Italy's most renowned vintages and cuisine more than worth writing home about. In the heart of it all, you'll find the quaint and historic Palazzo Mosela alla Porto guesthouse.
- With just six rooms, your stay here will best be described as intimate – and quiet. You’ll be staying in one of the Superior rooms, which are simple and comfortable, decorated in light whites and beiges with a rustic flavour and en-suite bathrooms. Dustin Hoffman and Richard Madden are just two of the guests that have stayed here.
- You'll kick-start each day with a breakfast of Tuscan specialities, then can return to enjoy the same in the evening if you are choosing the dinner option. For a change of scene, you're perfectly placed to head out into the cobbled town to try some of the local trattorias or vineyards, in a region that is famed for its wine, cheeses and pork.
- Trattoria restaurant
- Air conditioning
- Wine cellar
- Bike rental (at extra cost)
- Tour desk
- On-site parking
How to get there
The airport you are most likely to fly into when getting to the guesthouse is Pisa, situated 214 kilometres or so away. Given the distance, we'd recommend hiring your own set of wheels. On-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out. City tax may be subject to change according to City Council amendments.
Please note that breakfast is served at 'Corte Medicea', few meters away from Palazzo Mosela.
This hotel is pet-friendly. Pets are welcome for no extra charge; please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.