A charming Oxfordshire hotel on the banks of the River Thames
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bridge of Sighs
Superior Double room
Escape to a honey-stoned bolthole on the banks of the River Thames near Oxford, including full English breakfast, dinner and Christmas package options
- Sitting pretty on the riverbank in the pleasingly quaint village of Sandford-on-Thames, Oxford Thames is the perfect bolthole for a nifty city-country break. You're a mere three miles from Oxford's cobblestone alleys, history-making colleges, and basking in 30 acres of delightful English countryside on your doorstep.
- Prepare yourself for traditional British food at Conservatory Restaurant, overlooking the tranquil river and grounds. Gorgeous original wooden beams, stone walls and warm furnishings set the historic scene at the high-ceilinged bar and lounge – settle near the fireplace, or visit the wooden gallery above for an intimate drink.
- Waltz around pampered and carefree at the leisure club, decked out in stark white, leafy decor and the odd dainty Roman-style stone statue and urn. The heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool are yours to wallow decadently in, while a menu of body and beauty treatments round off the polishing and pampering.
- Fitness area
- Outdoor tennis court (seasonal)
- Fitness classes
How to get there
Oxford Thames hotel is located in Sandford-on-Thames, no more than a 15-minute drive from the heart of Oxford and its railway station. You've also Radley station a 15-minute drive south.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.