Wander historic Prague from a modern base west of the river
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A contemporary stay at a sleek hotel in Prague’s Strahov district, within walking distance of Prague Castle - includes breakfast and access to the wellness facilities
- A short walk from Orea Hotel Pyramida, a modern spot in the centre of Prague’s Strahov District, you’ll stumble upon the magnificent Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery and much more. With so much of the city to explore, you’ll be glad to have this comfortable and quiet stay to return to come evening.
- The hotel’s Nebula Restaurant is on hand every morning with a delicious buffet breakfast, and also serves lunch and dinner in its contemporary, design-led space throughout the day. The Lobby Bar will take care of any libations you might need, and you’ll find a wealth of restaurants serving traditional Czech dishes in the area too.
- When your sightseeing-weary muscles need some soothing, head to The Active Zone, where alongside a fitness centre and a swimming pool you’ll find a Finnish sauna, relaxation room and a whole range of massages - from Hawaiian lomilomi to indulgent chocolate - from professional masseuses.
- Fitness centre
- Wellness facilities
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Parking (additional charge)
How to get there
Orea Hotel Pyramida is located in the Strahov district, to the west of the river that runs through the city. You’ll find that the hotel is well serviced by bus and public transport links, giving you easy access to the rest of the city. Prague Airport is 11 kilometres away; just under an hour away by bus, and a 20-minute journey by car.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.