A converted Victorian boutique hotel in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
Deluxe Double room
Deluxe Double room
Deluxe Double room
A charming boutique hotel in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells, with fine British dining - includes breakfast and two-course dinner
- One Warwick Park Hotel's SEVENTEEN restaurant is a gem in Royal Tunbridge Wells’ culinary scene. It serves up an array of British dishes made with seasonal produce and influenced by international cooking techniques. The Sunday roasts here are tempting, while the hotel's afternoon tea is a feast full of home-crafted sweet and savoury treats.
- The Lounge and Snug offers a calm and comfy space to relax in, whether you fancy settling in with a coffee and a good book, grabbing a bite from the Everyday Dining Menu or taking advantage of Happy Hour from 5-7pm and sipping on a specially crafted cocktail (or two).
- For all your pampering needs, look no further than the Coco Blush spa. The usual list of pedicures, manicures and massage is upgraded here, thanks to their somewhat unusual treatments, like a truffle and champagne facial or the smoothing mud brushing and wrap.
- Deluxe and Executive rooms are specially designed to function as a luxurious hideaway from everyday life. Interiors feature walnut furnishings, textured armchairs and heavy silk curtains, while bathrooms are equipped with a monsoon rain shower and a collection of divine Temple Spa amenities.
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Room service
- Air conditioning
How to get there
One Warwick Park Hotel is located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, roughly a seven-minute walk from the train station. If you wish to take the train, the service from London Bridge takes roughly 45 minutes. For drivers, it is a 90-minute drive from central London. There is no car park at the hotel, but parking is available locally (charges may apply).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.