All-inclusive five-star beach escape to Rhodes
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Double/Twin Mountain View room
An all-inclusive stay at a stylish and contemporary five-star base with private beach and rooftop bar, on the lovely Greek Island of Rhodes, with optional sea-view room
- Stand facing the five-star Olympic Palace and you get an impressive view of its domed, sophisticated exterior. Turn away and you’ll be treated to a stunning panorama of the Aegean Sea, with the beach just 100 metres away. Whichever way you look at it, a stay here is extraordinary.
- This hotel is a must if you’re looking for a slice of Greek hospitality, sunshine and sea away from the crowds. The two outdoor pools are temptingly turquoise, great for a soak in the sun, or you can head indoors to the heated pool, and peruse the spa treatments and salon while you're there.
- To top it all off, there are two restaurants serving local and world foods, five bars, and a whole host of outdoor activities, such as mini golf, tennis and water polo to keep you occupied. Oh, and let's not forget the private beach. Heed the morning sea breeze, or grab a book and laze in the sun a little later in the day; Olympic Palace really is a fantastic place to unwind.
- Beauty salon
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour room service
- Private beach area
- Two swimming pools
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Fitness centre
- Business centre
Good to know
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.