Cosy Parisian charm at a refined mansion
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Jardin du Luxembourg
Fontaine Medicis, Jardin du Luxembourg
Place de la Concorde
Old-world glamour at a Guardian-recommended boutique in Paris' literary and bohemian heart – includes breakfast plus an optional river cruise for longer stays. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Old-world charm: For a high-end retreat in Paris’ 6th arrondissement, the petite 18th-century mansion Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice overlooks an ivy-clad courtyard or the Saint Sulpice church, and comes with museum-worthy interiors, eclectic Art Nouveau and African furnishings, and lashings of old-world glamour for those looking for a regal stay.
- Unwind in style: Relax to your heart's content in the tranquil spaces provided by Le Relais Saint Sulpice. With a range of beauty products from Parisian parfumerie Fragonard, a series of aromatherapy treatments available and a sauna to ease tired after a long day, you'll leave Paris feeling truly refreshed.
- Delightful morning treats: The breakfast room offers an intriguing space to eat, with stone pillars, oak flooring and statement art from Claude and François-Xavier Lalanne’s 'Bird' collection. Expect a superb spread of sweet and savoury delights to fuel you up before a day of wandering around the City of Love.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Sauna (on request and according to availability)
- Concierge services
- Laundry services (at extra cost)
How to get there
The hotel is close to Saint-Sulpice Metro station, with easy access to the Gare du Nord for Eurostar travellers, or RER trains for Charles de Gaulle airport.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.