History and charm at a Surrey country house in the rolling hills
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -49% today
Retreat to a historic country house hotel in the wilds of Surrey, including breakfast, two-course set menu dinner and access to the leisure facilities
- Set among the pleasant rolling Surrey hills overlooking a lake, among acres of well-kept grounds with a country park feel, Oatlands Park Hotel is a 19th-century country house hotel on a site that once housed the palaces of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. The legacy doesn’t stop there either – a cedar tree in the gardens dates back to the time of Charles I, who planted it for his son.
- Named after the hotel's own beautiful mulberry tree, and headed up by chef Charles Noorland, Mulberry Restaurant offers a traditional and regularly-changing British menu complete with seasonal, local and organic ingredients where possible. An impressive wine and champagne list seals the deal.
- The recently refurbished Standard rooms at the Oatlands Park Hotel are roomy, modern and stylish, with a sophisticated colour palette. All rooms come with an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Opt for an Executive room for more space and a king-size bed. Please note that newly refurbished rooms are subject to availability.
- 10 acres of parkland
- Sunday lunch carvery buffet
- Lounge bar
- Tennis court
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Laundry services
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.