Historic 18th-century Devon manor house
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A luxe 18th-century Devonshire manor house with two AA Rosette dining and stunning surrounds - includes breakfast, spa access and three-course dinner
- Northcote Manor in North Devon is an 18th-century house that sits in 20 acres of beautiful grounds, guaranteeing a peaceful and quiet country break. Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this stately pile features luxurious rooms and suites, and acclaimed, modern-traditional dining.
- The cuisine at the two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant is mostly British, with plenty of fresh, local and seasonal produce. You can expect yummy and refined dishes and there are plenty of vegetarian options too, plus a snack menu, an extensive wine list, and a rather tempting afternoon tea.
- Filled with soft throws, elegant colours, antique furnishings and flattering lighting, rooms and suites are lavish and decadent for a 'second home in the country' feel, clothed in shades of rich violet, with pretty garden views. There's also a new Temple spa with an indoor pool, a gym, a sauna and a steam room to really help you unwind.
Portsmouth Arms train station is a five-minute drive away, which offers links to London Waterloo via Basingstoke. Central London is around four hours away by car, while both Manchester and Bradford can be reached by road in around five hours or so.
Please note the dress code for the restaurant is smart casual (no jeans) and children under the age of nine are not permitted to dine in the restaurant after 7pm.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.