Modern Penrith spa base near the Lake District
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Ullswater, Lake District
Signature Double room
A relaxing Penrith stay on the edge of the Lake District, with up-to-date interiors and spa - includes breakfast, optional dinner, spa discount and more
- Nearby historic castles and lake views make the North Lakes Hotel and Spa the perfect base for exploring the Lake District by foot, bike or boat, too. When you’re not taking in the impressive surroundings of Eden Valley, the great indoors here comprise a recently renovated spa and guest rooms with plenty of home-from-home comforts.
- You’ll find spa brand favourites Caudalie and CND used beneath yet more exposed beams in the fitness and spa area. Six treatment rooms, state-of-the-art manicure and pedicure stations sit alongside the usual sauna, steam room, whirlpool and indoor pool. Should you be looking to get active, head to the fitness centre.
- FYR restaurant, awarded an AA Rosette, brings delicious fare from its open fire grill straight onto your plate, whether you're in the mood for a burger or a steak. An outdoor terrace offers a sun-soaked space to enjoy al fresco dining in good weather, while a café is on hand for light bites and snacks.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor terrace
- On-site parking
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
The hotel is set less than a mile from Penrith station and right off Junction 40 of the M6; it’s therefore easily accessible by both train and car from all over the country. On-site parking is available.
Good to know
In order to avoid disappointment, please be sure to pre-book any spa treatments with the hotel directly.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.