A curio-filled boutique hotel in historic Bath
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Great Pulteney Street
Henrietta Junior suite
Bath Christmas market
Deluxe Double room
Great Pulteney Street
An independent boutique hotel set in a Georgian townhouse in beautiful Bath – includes full English breakfast, optional dinner allowance, a glass of prosecco and more
- No.15 Great Pulteney is steeped in history, once home to an eclectic array of characters, from money-laundering admirals to commissioners of police. Inside, you’ll find a diverse collection of curios, from antique apothecary bottles to a ‘lost earring chandelier’ to accompany the glorious views over Bath’s parks and stately rooftops.
- No hotel in Bath would be complete without a spa that makes use of the city’s historic thermal waters. Spa 15 at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder hides under the pavements of the grandest street in Bath and contains a cedar-wood hot tub, a barrel-shaped sauna, a steam pod and offers a selection of holistic treatments.
- Start your day with a satisfying full English or continental breakfast to set you up for exploring, then indulge in an afternoon tea with a twist – featuring treats like a salted caramel popcorn tart. The Dispensary also serves dinner Tuesday to Sunday, and there’s Bar 15 for delicious cocktails, perfect G&Ts, and dinner on Monday nights.
- Afternoon tea
- Spa facilities
- Wellness treatments
- Pet friendly
How to get there
No. 15 Great Pulteney is nestled in the midst of Bath’s most glamorous street, a six-minute drive from Bath Spa train station, from which you can reach central London in an hour and a half. The drive from London takes roughly two and a half hours, and two hours from Birmingham.
Good to know
Please note that dinner will be served in Bar 15 on Mondays, and during quiet periods.
Treatments and use of the spa must be pre-booked and are subject to availability. Access to the spa facilities can be purchased separately, or comes included when you book a treatment.
This hotel is pet friendly. Please note that additional charges may apply. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival to arrange.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.