An urban bolthole with an edge in East London
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Warehouse K room
St Paul's Cathedral, London
Warehouse X room
Warehouse X room
St Katharine's Dock, London
Warehouse K room
Embrace a hip industrial vibe in London’s Whitechapel at a brand new factory conversion hotel, with Marco Pierre White dining - breakfast and late check-out included
- A hip addition to East London’s boutique hotel scene, New Road Hotel in trendy Whitechapel occupies a converted former textile factory. Expect a cool industrial vibe throughout, especially in the airy open-plan public areas. Play pool in the games zone, catch up on some reading in the library or smooth things out at the ironing station.
- Adding to the attraction is signature restaurant Mr White’s Chophouse – the brainchild of Michelin-starred chef Marco Pierre White and the only one of its kind in London. New Road Hotel is a real social hub for drinking with an extensive bar area. It is the perfect place to relax with friends and colleagues from lounging with a beer to sipping on a gin or cocktail, whilst listening to our playlist or live music.
- Themed lobby lounges on each floor offer plenty of space to kick back away from your room. At the end of the day, head to the hotel bar – a buzzing social hub where you can chill out with a craft beer, gin or cocktail while listening to the latest tunes or live music.
- Social spaces
- Games area
How to get there
New Road Hotel is in Whitechapel, East London, with easy access from the Overground line, as well as the Circle and District Line Underground services and TfL rail from surrounding stops. We recommend leaving the car at home and coming via the train, with the nearest London terminal being London Liverpool Street.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.