Enjoy a Northern France stay at a golf hotel and spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -46% today
Discover peace and quiet at a traditional hotel in the French countryside, with two on-site golf courses - includes breakfast, a dining discount and welcome perks
- Surrounded by lush green lawns and on the edge of Saint-Omer golf course, tee off and turn down at Najeti Hôtel du Golf. This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner invites you to relax at the spa, play a round or two of golf, sip drinks from the bar and take in the fresh countryside air on ambles and rambles around its grounds.
- Classically decorated in neutral tones and finished with furnishings inspired by nature, the Lodge restaurant serves dishes prepared with fresh ingredients and boasts views of the golf course from its floor-to-ceiling windows. For light snacks, head to Le Ristandèl, a typically French brasserie.
- A restful reprieve awaits at the hotel’s wellness area, complete with a sauna and a Jacuzzi. You could also book an appointment with the on-site beautician, who can offer a range of treatments and massages to help you wind down and soothe your senses.
- Beauty salon
- Nine and 18-hole golf courses
- Two restaurants
- On-site parking
How to get there
Najeti Hôtel du Golf is 85 kilometres away from Lille airport in Lesquin, taking about an hour and 15 minutes to drive. We recommend you hire a car, as reaching the hotel via public transport requires multiple changes and will take a considerable amount of time.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €1 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
If you’re also interested in learning about the local history, head to Blockhaus D’eperlecques, close to Saint-Omer, which is a former missile base used during World War II. If the beach is more you thing, travel the 30 or so kilometres to Boulogne-sur-Mer and dine on tasty seafood while enjoying the English Channel vistas.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.