Five-star luxury at a Dead Sea resort with spa in Jordan
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -49% today
Deluxe King room
Kick back and relax at a five-star luxury Dead Sea resort with spa and fabulous dining - includes breakfast, dinner and optional airport transfers
- Located within an ancient Arabic village and nestled amongst 20 acres of beautifully lush garden, Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea is an unrivalled destination for rejuvenation. Making the most of its unusual situation - at 420 metres below sea level - the resort is dedicated to enhancing its guests' well-being.
- Zara Spa's dedicated Therapy Centre specialises in dermatology and rheumatology, with a range of hydrotherapy and electrotherapy treatments also on offer. A small pharmacy, plus Arabic, English and German-speaking doctors, ensure top-notch professional care and a tailored treatment package to suit your needs.
- There are nine drinking and dining options to choose from. All manner of tastes and experiences are catered for, from a casual chat over a wood-fired pizza in Luigi's to a romantic candlelit dinner in The Grill.
- Juxtaposing with the antique look of the nearby village, all of Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea's rooms are furnished to a luxurious and modern standard, with iron bed frames and ceramic lamps providing rustic touches.
- Nine restaurants and bars
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hiking excursions
- Kids' club
- Babysitting (on request)
How to get there
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea is located in Sweimeh near Madaba, on the northern shore of the dead sea and affords panoramic views over the picturesque Jordan coastline. It is less than one hour by car from the Queen Alia International Airport and 55 kilometres from Madaba city centre.
Good to know
As advised by government health authorities, food and drink purchased outside the hotel should not be brought onto the hotel premises unless approved in advance by the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.