Cast off to a boutique Caribbean hotel with a self-contained house for up to nine guests
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Nutmeg Standard room with one twin bed
Nutmeg Superior room with one king bed
A Caribbean island retreat in sun-soaked Grenada with tropical gardens, an infinity pool and sea views - includes breakfast and an optional house for up to nine guests
- Perched atop a hillside within a 28-acre working cocoa, spice and fruit plantation lies Mount Edgecombe, an 18th century Plantation House turned into a boutique hotel. Views of the azure Caribbean waters and the surrounding vegetation are met with charming homespun touches, from wooden shutters to a wrap-around veranda.
- Head to the inviting pool deck to stretch off on a creamsicle-coloured sun lounger before enjoying a cooling dip in the double infinity pool overlooking the Caribbean sea. Take a break from topping up your tan and pull up a stool at the bamboo-clad bar to quench your thirst with a fruity, rum-soaked cocktail, watching the yachts sailing past.
- With over forty types of fruits, vegetables and spices growing in the expansive working plantation, guests can look forward to a revolving menu of fresh, farm-to-table dishes, along with daily catches from a nearby fishing village. Savour your meal in the comfort of the Great Room as you take in epic views of the sunset from the terrace.
- Terrace and bar
How to get there
The nearest airport is Maurice Bishop International, located close to the island’s capital of St George’s, which is 20 miles south of the Mount Edgecombe Plantation. Transfers from the airport can be booked directly through the hotel in advance.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.