Charming Bruges stay at a historic hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A charming Edwardian hotel in medieval Bruges – includes a chocolate tasting and an opulent breakfast buffet with prosecco and a chocolate fountain
- Hotel Montanus is an authentic Edwardian hotel located near the Church of Our Lady. The building used to be the house of Frank Van Acker, who was mayor of Bruges. Bearing this in mind, the architecture and décor are suitably grand. The building has a classical feel, with an imposing façade and entrance.
- Garden-facing Den Heerd serves a delectable menu of traditional and contemporary cuisine in a minimalist-chic setting. The decor is all cool-slate walls and low-slung warm lighting to create an atmosphere that’s both super-stylish and welcoming.
- Comfort rooms occupy a blissful portion of the main building or are situated the well-tended garden. The rooms are modern with a minimalist colour palette and the occasional flourish of accent colour on soft furnishings. You can expect Belgian bed linen by Decopur and Rituals bathroom amenities.
- Coffee and tea in public area
- Rituals bathroom amenities
- Breakfast room
- Room service
- Private secured parking (€20 per day; please contact the hotel to arrange)
How to get there
Ostend - Bruges International Airport is around a 40-minute drive away, or an hour using public transport (one bus, one train, then a 10-15 minute walk).
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.