Embrace Prague's enchanting Old Town from a modern hotel
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -83% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
An enchanting city stay in picture-perfect Prague, at a hotel with a spa and stylish bar – includes breakfast, use of the wellness facilities and an 'At home in Prague' ticket. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- A stylish and central stay: Located near the centre of Prague, this Czech gem is the perfect base for exploring the City of a Hundred Spires. Close to the Vltava River, Hotel Royal Prague is home to sleek rooms, all uniquely designed and at least a spacious 25 square metres. All are stylish, and decorated throughout with earthy, minimalist vibes.
- Delicious dining: Enjoy pre-dinner drinks in the lobby bar, a stylish haunt serving a wide range of drinks, before heading out to discover cosy cellar pubs and restaurants, where you can dine on the likes of vepřo knedlo zelo, a national dish of pork, dumplings and sauerkraut, and beef svíčková – a melt-in-the-mouth cut topped with a creamy sauce.
- Well-being facilities: A tranquil retreat in the city, the spa and wellness centre is home to a sauna, relaxation room and aromatic steam room, as well as a comprehensive menu of cosmetic skin treatments, massages and mani-pedis. There’s also a Technogym fitness studio for those who want to maintain their workout regime on their travels.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Lobby bar
- Airport transfers (chargeable)
- Laundry services (chargeable)
How to get there
Hotel Royal Prague is around 18 kilometres from Václav Havel Airport Prague, taking around half an hour in a car. The hotel's staff are happy to arrange airport transfers to make your journey easier, as it would require multiple changes on public transport to reach the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly to arrange.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.