Modern Somerset pad in historic Bridgewater
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -51% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Superior King room
A colourful, modern hotel in the historic Somerset market town of Bridgwater, including 'grab and go' breakfast, a welcome drink and optional dinner. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Vibrant new hotel: The historic market town of Bridgwater in Somerset has a colourful new addition to its hotel scene: Mercure Bridgwater. Making a bold statement with its bright blue, red, orange and pink façade - which is especially eye-catching when lit at night - you can expect interiors to be equally fresh and modern.
- British classics: Already proving popular with locals and guests alike is the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse – showcasing some succulent dishes designed by the world-famous chef. Choose between steaks, burgers, fish, seafood, and wild mushroom dishes.
- Home from home: Superior King rooms are plush, with a king-size bed, blackout curtains for a dreamy night's sleep, and more.
- Air conditioning
- Marco Pierre White Steakhouse
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- SMART TV in all rooms
- Blackout curtains in all rooms
How to get there
The hotel is just three miles from the M5 motorway, making it an excellent option for a stopover if driving to Cornwall; parking is available. Bridgwater train station, less than half a mile away, offers connections to Bristol Temple Meads, from which you can travel to London Paddington. Bristol Airport is around 17 miles away.
Good to know
Please note that a reservation is required for dinner. Please contact the hotel after booking to arrange a table.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.