Spacious Fuerteventura suite right by the beach
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -47% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Deluxe Junior suite
Deluxe Junior suite
Enjoy a Fuerteventura suite stay oozing style and seaside sophistication, with breakfast, dinner, spa perks and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Secluded suite escape: Architecturally stunning and set on almost 35,000 square metres of private gardens, Hotel Risco del Gato Suites is a unique, stylish and secluded retreat. Your Deluxe Junior suite has two king-size beds, a whirlpool bath and a courtyard-solarium to privately admire your surroundings.
- Elegant dining: Evenings are special at this Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner, with fresh Mediterranean cuisine served at Horst Walczok, the hotel's elegant restaurant; choose to dine al fresco and listen to live music (three evenings a week) while you nibble on salads, cheese boards and authentic Spanish and Italian dishes.
- Soothing spa facilities: Unwind in sheer luxury at the hotel's full-service spa, featuring a steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and more. Treat yourself to one of the many relaxing massages on offer, or simply lounge around one of the two outdoor pools at the hotel, occasionally taking a dip to cool off from the midday sun.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Wellness area with sauna and Jacuzzi
- Massage services (at extra cost)
- Lobby bar
- Bistro restaurant
- Tennis court
- Bicycle rental (at extra cost)
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Hotel Risco del Gato Suites is an hour's drive from El Matorral Fuerteventura airport. We recommend taking a taxi to the hotel, or hiring a car so you can make the most of your stunning island holiday. On-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note, a smart casual dress code applies in the main restaurant. Men and boys over 12 years old are asked to wear trousers, shirts with sleeves and closed-toe shoes.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.