Sleek Amsterdam stay with exciting activities
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Royal Palace, Dam Square
Waag, Nieuwmarkt square
Standard Double room
Glide along Amsterdam's canals with a contemporary stay close to the centre, with breakfast, Eurostar travel, a canal ride and Heineken Experience tickets
- When you think of Amsterdam, the usual canals, townhouses and tulips spring to mind. Of course, there's much more to this small yet vibrant city that's waiting to be explored - and Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam provides a handy base in which to do this, being based in the south west but well connected with transport links.
- The hotel itself is welcoming, with modern decor and great facilities. The on-site restaurant and bar serves anything from high tea to tapas in a cool environment, while you can take things down a notch in the wellness centre, replete with an indoor pool, Turkish bath, and even an indoor beach of sorts to escape the buzz of the city.
- One of the best ways to see the city is by boat: a 75-minute canal ride is included in this offer, where you'll pass under beautiful bridges and see historic merchant houses, before skipping the line at the iconic Heineken Experience. Learn about one of Amsterdam's most famous exports with brewery tour while sipping on the good stuff.
- Turkish hammam
- Indoor beach
How to get there
Eurostar travel is included in this offer, meaning you'll depart from London St Pancras and arrive at Amsterdam Centraal Station. From here, to reach the hotel couldn't be easier: take the Metro 51 line to Henk Sneevlietweg, and the hotel is a three-minute walk away.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.