Get some R&R at a traditional Georgian manor house hotel just outside York
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -48% today
York City Wall
A Georgian manor house hotel stay just outside York, with breakfast, cream tea, optional dinner and late check-out
- With a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence under its belt, the Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel sits just outside the centre of York and boasts a grand pilastered lobby, six acres of landscaped gardens and a chic lounge where you can curl up with a glass of wine and a good book after a day spent exploring the city.
- Head to the Brasserie for signature British dishes and delicious grilled options, coupled with a glass of wine or a pint of beer. Options include a tempting three-course chef's choice set menu, as well as cured, flame grilled mackerel, beer battered cod and a ranch burger.
- Staying here you'll have complimentary use of the nearby Roko Health Club, which boasts a sauna, two indoor swimming pools, a fitness room and fitness classes (at extra cost). You can also pamper yourself silly in the BO*AB Hair & Beauty salon, with massages, facials and manicures all available.
- Complimentary use of Roko Health Club
- Flatscreen TV
- Tea and coffee facilities
How to get there
The closest train station to the Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel is in York - just a 10-minute taxi ride away. If you're driving, the hotel is a four-and-a-half-hour drive from London, a two-and-half-hour drive from Birmingham and an hour and a half away from Manchester.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Another thing well worth checking out here is the hugely popular Jorvik Viking Centre, a museum designed to recreate the houses and streets of Viking York. You're also only a short drive from the magnificent North York Moors - a stunning landscape of moorland, forests and rugged coastlines - as well as the Victorian seaside resort town of Scarborough.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.