Rural Warwickshire charm near Shakespeare's birthplace
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
A historic stay in the Warwickshire countryside, with a spa - includes breakfast, two-course dinner and a spa discount
- Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is set in 65 acres of private grounds, the hotel is tucked away amid woodland and beautifully maintained greenland. Ideal for couples and families, the hotel is equipped with an in-house bar & restaurant as well as leisure facilities.
- A 25-minute drive from the historic towns of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Coventry, the hotel is a good spot to spend a couple of days soaking up the area's historic culture. Catch a play to see the Royal Shakespeare Company in action and discover the medieval Warwick Castle.
- The Oranges and Lemons Brasserie serves up a sophisticated and highly praised brasserie menu of British classics and also boasts beautiful views over the Victorian gardens through huge windows. Lemon Tree is a sleek, modern bar with French doors that open onto a terrace - good for unwinding with drinks and snacks.
- Spa with pool, sauna and treatment rooms
How to get there
The nearest train station to the hotel is Warwick Parkway, connected to London Marylebone, Birmingham Moor Street, Leamington Spa, Banbury and Solihull.
Good to know
It's recommended to pre-book dinner and spa treatments prior to arrival, to avoid disappointment.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.