An East Yorkshire escape to a modern spa retreat in the country
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -56% today
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
A peaceful spa hotel in the picturesque countryside near the city of Hull - includes breakfast and optional dinner
- Set within 12 acres of gardens, the attractive red brick frontage of the Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel is a welcoming start to a break in the rolling countryside of East Yorkshire. Located in the pretty town of Willerby, the 19th-century former manor house is a great base to explore the surrounding area from.
- The Brasserie serves dishes created from fresh, locally sourced produce and the lounge menu offers a great range of lighter fare like sandwiches, burgers and nibbles. The homely setting and helpful service makes for a winning combination. For pre or post-dinner drinks, make a beeline for the laid-back bar.
- The modern fitness centre isn’t the only wellness draw – there’s also a Feel Good Health Club with a heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room. If you're looking for that extra dose of relaxation, Spa Serenity offers a wide-ranging treatment menu, all the while offering relaxing views of the hotel grounds.
- Fitness centre
- Heated indoor pool
- Steam room
- Beauty salon
- Brasserie restaurant
- Lounge bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Facilities for disabled guests
How to get there
Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel is located just five miles from Hull, which is accessible directly from London King's Cross.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.