A listed Georgian Cotswolds stay with chic interiors
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Classic Double room
A grand Georgian country house hotel in the Cotswolds, with breakfast plus cream tea and dinner options
- With its regal front lawns and classic Regency style, Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel ticks all of your lord and lady of the manor requirements from the get-go. Set among 12 acres of rolling park and woodland, this charming hotel is housed in a listed Georgian hall that looks just as impressive inside as as it does outside.
- Pull up a chair in the elegant Bar & Brasserie and you can expect an extensive menu of English favourites, healthy salads and classic international dishes. If you're keen for an after-dinner drink, the sleek bar will take care of your needs while providing a tranquil ambience to chill out in.
- Behind the hotel's curved white facade you’ll find newly refurbished chic interiors, as well as stylish bedrooms which offer the perfect mix of old and new. Cool colours and bright white sheets set the modern tone of the guest rooms here, accented with a smattering of quirky touches – a mustard-yellow armchair here, a unique wall hanging there.
- Brasserie restaurant
- Bar and lounge
How to get there
Despite the obvious rural charms of Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel – set among lake-dotted parkland, manicured lawns and outdoor terraces – the hotel is only three miles from Gloucester railway station. The nearby M5 motorway also provides easy access to Bristol.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
1 people are viewing this sale right now.x