Brighton sea views and contemporary surrounds
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Privilege Sea View room
A refined stay in the centre of Brighton at a recently refurbished hotel
- Impressive views, fantastic dining, comfortable rooms. All this on top of a stellar location in one of England’s freshest towns, the Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel really does tick all the boxes. Newly renovated, treat yourself to a sojourn along the British coast and embrace modernism and charm in equal measure.
- Expect delicious signature dishes at The Goulty, all served with sea views in an elegant setting. Tuck in to local beer-battered fish, Casterbridge ribeye steak or mussels in garlic, all washed down with a vintage from the wine list in the Brasserie.
- Bright and spacious, guest rooms here are inspired by the coastal surroundings - expect a nautical palette of blues, whites, greys and plenty of wood furnishings. You even have the option of a sea view room to make your stay extra special.
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel can be easily reached: it’s a 20-minute walk from Brighton train station, which has links to London Bridge and Croydon. Alternatively, if you decide to drive, take the M23 southbound all the way to the coast and turn right along the A259.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.