Soak up fresh air in Somerset at this modern pad in historic Bridgwater
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -45% today
Superior King room
A colourful, modern stay in the historic Somerset market town of Bridgwater, with full English breakfast, a bottle of prosecco, and optional three-course dinner included
- The historic market town of Bridgwater in Somerset has a colourful new addition to its hotel scene: Mercure Bridgwater. Making a bold statement with its bright blue, red, orange and pink façade - which is especially eye-catching when lit at night - you can expect interiors to be equally fresh and modern.
- Already proving popular with locals alongside guests, is the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse – showcasing some succulent dishes designed by the world-famous chef. Choose between steaks, burgers, fish, seafood, and wild mushroom dishes.
- Superior King rooms are plush, with king-size beds and blackout curtains for a dreamy night's sleep. Add to this the warm welcome and friendly service from the bend-over-backwards team of staff – much praised by previous guests - for a thoroughly fuss-free and relaxing stay.
- Blackout curtains in all rooms
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.