Modern Somerset pad in historic Bridgwater
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -47% today
Superior King room
A colourful, modern hotel in the historic Somerset market town of Bridgwater, with full English breakfast, a bottle of prosecco, and optional dinner
- The historic market town of Bridgwater in Somerset has a colourful new addition to its hotel scene: Mercure Bridgwater. Making a bold statement with its bright blue, red, orange and pink façade - which is especially eye-catching when lit at night - you can expect interiors to be equally fresh and modern.
- Already proving popular with locals and guests alike is the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse – showcasing some succulent dishes designed by the world-famous chef. Choose between steaks, burgers, fish, seafood, and wild mushroom dishes.
- Superior King rooms are plush, with a king-size bed, blackout curtains for a dreamy night's sleep, a mini fridge and more. Privilege King rooms are around twice the size and delight with bathrobes, slippers, an espresso machine and upgraded bathroom amenities.
- Air conditioning
- Marco Pierre White Steakhouse
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- SMART TV in all rooms
- Blackout curtains in all rooms
How to get there
The hotel is just three miles from the M5 motorway, making it an excellent option for a stopover if driving to Cornwall; parking is available. Bridgwater train station, less than half a mile away, offers connections to Bristol Temple Meads, from which you can travel to London Paddington. Bristol Airport is around 17 miles away.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
Please note that a reservation is required for dinner. Please contact the hotel after booking to arrange a table.
Please also be aware that the bathrobes in the Privilege rooms are solely for use during your stay.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.