Unwind at an adults-only, all-inclusive coastal hideout in Rhodes
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The rates have been lowered on this deal
The perfect package with flights included
Premier Sea View room
Deluxe Swim Up Sea View room
An all-inclusive, adults-only coastal escape to Rhodes, with stunning wellness facilities and premium dining options - includes travel and a swim-up option
- Dining is a lavish gastronomic affair at Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa, which features no fewer than 13 eateries and bars. Head to the main Waterfront restaurant for gourmet Mediterranean fare, Thymari for Greek à la carte options, Wasabi for Asian delicacies, Canela for sweet treats and Bo to drink and dance the night away.
- The lush, marble-clad Mayia Spa is a true haven within which to indulge your senses - whether you're unwinding with a spa ritual, relaxing in the heated pool and whirlpool, or flitting across the sauna, steam room and Turkish bath. A fitness studio and hairdressing salon are also available on site.
- Featuring sleek decor awash with metallic and soft, earthy hues, the guest rooms here brim with a light, airy feel and sophisticated elegance. Premier Sea View rooms offer glistening Aegean Sea vistas from their prime location on the resort's top floor, while Deluxe Swim Up Sea View rooms offer the same glistening views alongside a terrace and direct access to a shared heated pool.
- Private beach area
- 24-hour reception
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terrace with loungers
- Air conditioning
- Fitness classes
- Massage services
How to get there
Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa is located close to the town of Kiotari, on the southeastern shores of the Greek island of Rhodes, about an hour's drive from Rhodes International Airport; private transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.