Traditional Brittany stay with Michelin-star dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -60% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Michelin-star dining and a traditional welcome in Brittany, with breakfast, optional six-course dinner, Jacuzzi and heated pool access, and late check-out
- Port of call for those arriving from the UK via ferry, Saint-Malo in Brittany is a worthy destination in its own right. Its rich seafaring past means it’s packed to the gills with characterful charm and has a justifiable reputation for fine seafood and gourmet cuisine, of which you'll find plenty at Maison Tirel-Guérin.
- The main attraction is the Michelin-starred restaurant, which has native French and international diners alike flocking in their droves. Occupying a light and airy dining room, Le Gouesnière is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where head chef Olivier Valade blends the flavours of the land and sea to create unforgettable dishes.
- Having suitably sated yourself on its creative, exquisitely presented gourmet temptations, take the plunge in the 80-square-metre heated indoor pool or enjoy a soak in the Jacuzzi, followed by a sauna session, while treatments available include hot stone and Californian body modelling massage.
- Maison Tirel-Guérin is a quaint traditional find and worthy holder of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence. With an authentic feel, Classic rooms come with wooden or carpeted floors and period-style furniture, including a sofa. Opt for an Executive room for extra space and a lounge area.
- Swimming pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Massage service (chargeable)
- Tennis court
- Room service
How to get there
The hotel is conveniently located opposite Le Gouesnière train station, five miles from Cancale and eight miles from the centre of Saint-Malo. Brittany Ferries operate a service from Plymouth to Saint-Malo. If you're flying into Nantes Airport, it's a 120 mile drive to the hotel, taking around two hours.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.