A famous five-star boutique with a three Michelin star restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Never seen before on Secret Escapes
You can add flights to this hotel
Three Michelin-starred dining and boutique living at the famous Maison Pic five-star hotel-restaurant in Valence, Rhone Valley - with breakfast, pool access and optional dinner
- Refined five-star gem, Maison Pic, has been in the Pic family since 1889 and currently sits under the watchful eye of Anne Sophie Pic – France’s most famous female chef. First earning three Michelin stars in 1939, and maintaining such an achievement today, you can expect the cuisine to take centre stage. It’s well worth opting for the included gastronomic Discovery dinner, where you can enjoy Pic's exquisite blend of flavours with a Japanese touch.
- Equal attention to detail has been paid to the interiors – elegant spaces using high-end materials, such as quality leather, silver leaf screens, fine silk carpets and rosewood to create a tasteful harmony. This is extended to the Zen-like gardens, with a serene patio, babbling stream cascading through a rockery and an enticing outdoor pool.
- Guest rooms make for restful boltholes, kitted out with typically impeccable French taste and style – think soft beiges and deep mauves with plush velvet armchairs. Most look out over the gardens, and bathrooms combine stone, marble and chrome.
- Three Michelin star restaurant
- Flatscreen TV in all rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Bathtub in most rooms (guaranteed in Deluxe rooms and Junior suites)
How to get there
The hotel is located in Valance, a French town in the Rhone Valley, an 18-minute walk from Gare de Valence Ville, for links to Paris and Marseille. You can also take a connecting train from this station to the out-of-town TGV station for high-speed trains. Grenoble airport and Lyon-Bron airport are both a little over an hour's drive away.
Good to know
Please note, the swimming pool will be open from June 2019, subject to weather conditions.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.