A cosy Lapland winter stay in Ylläs' only spa hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Discover incredible snow-filled holidays
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Twin room
Standard Twin room
Enjoy a cosy winter break at a spa hotel in enchanting Lapland, in the midst of a charming ski resort – includes half board, all travel and optional lift pass and ski tuition
- The Ylläs ski area offers some of Finland's longest downhill ski slopes, with plenty of cross country trails spanning over two resorts on either side of the fell, Ylläs Ski Resort and Sport Resort Ylläs – you'll be staying on the side nearer to the latter, but the two resorts connect to make one large ski area. The runs here lend themselves well to beginner and intermediate skiers, with 29 blue runs, 24 red and four black.
- Discover snow-covered Lapland with a charming stay in Ylläs – a small town that's surrounded by Finland's natural rural beauty. With a spacious room at Lapland Hotels Saaga to call home, you couldn't be better placed to make use of the slopes nearby. And there'll be no clumsy carrying commutes to the lifts either – this hotel is situated an easy amble from the ski lifts.
- What's more, Lapland Hotels Saaga houses the ski resort's only spa – retreat here after some time perfecting your parallel turns and sink into serenity in the sauna, take a leisurely swim in the indoor pool or bubble away in the Jacuzzi.
- You'll surely have worked up an appetite come time for dinner, which is a three-course buffet affair, fuelling you up nicely for the following day's adventures. Plus, there's a mini-market on hand, as well as a cafe and a bar with a fireplace. For all of this, it's no wonder that the hotel has earned itself a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fireplace bar
- Ski-in, ski-out facilities
- Massage treatments (chargeable)
- Air conditioning / heating
How to get there
Kittilä Airport is situated around 45 kilometres away from the hotel; shared transfers are included within the price of this escape.
Good to know
Please note that a small local tax from €1 - €3 per person, per night will be payable to the hotel direct during your stay.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (see airline terms and conditions) and one piece of 22 - 23kg hold luggage allowance per person is included, as well as shared airport transfers.
From London Gatwick, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 08.25, arriving at 14.15
- Inbound: departing at 15.05, arriving at 16.55
From Bristol, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 06.25, arriving at 11.50
- Inbound: departing at 12.40, arriving at 14.30
From Manchester, with Jet2:
- Outbound: departing at 06.45, arriving at 12.10
- Inbound: departing at 13.10, arriving at 14.40
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Inghams, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Inghams with ATOL number 0025 and your contract is with that company. Inghams booking conditions are available from http://www.inghams.co.uk/customer-services/terms-conditions/
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.