Wake up to views of Windsor Castle and feast on AA Rosette dishes
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -61% today
Classic Double room
Windsor Great Park
Stay at a plush townhouse hotel with a classic design opposite historic Windsor Castle, including breakfast, a glass of prosecco and optional three-course dinner
- With a neighbour like Windsor Castle, the Macdonald Windsor Hotel certainly scores points for location. Sitting sharp on the main parade, the hotel overlooks the nearby winding streets, with their quaint shops and tea rooms. With a classic design and warm colours, the ambience is both inviting and therapeutic.
- The AA Rosette-awarded Caleys Brasserie serves up excellent gourmet fare. Treat yourself to a smoked mussel soup and roast garlic fnocchi, followed by a frozen passion fruit chiboust for dessert. Macdonald Windsor Hotel is also one of the most coveted spots in Windsor for afternoon tea.
- The guestrooms are both warm and inviting – think earthy browns paired with rich creams and homely fabrics, like butter-soft leathers and velvet. Classic Double rooms come tastefully decorated in warm browns and soft rose, with elegant furnishings and all the mod cons you could need.
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
Macdonald Windsor Hotel is around 30 miles outside London, taking about an hour to drive, traffic-dependent. There are also trains from London to Slough, where you can transfer for Windsor and Eton Central stations.
Good to know
Parking is charged at £35 per night. Spaces are limited and must be pre-booked by contacting the hotel directly. Parking is available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.